Before Laguna woods was founded, there was an adult gated community named Leisure Park.

This community park currently consists of 90% of Laguna Woods, with the other 10% being business and open spaces.

This city is only 5 miles away from the pacific oceans, and there is a diverse assortment of entertainment spots, making it a great city to do business in.

Here are some tips for you to do Social Media Marketing to promote your business in Laguna Woods.

How to Use Social Media Marketing for a Business in Laguna Woods

  1. Decide which social media platforms to focus on

New businesses tend to focus on all social media platforms, which inevitably leads to failure. You need to concentrate on social media accounts that will be beneficial to your new business.

How do you settle on the best platforms?

Through influencers

Look for industry experts in Laguna Woods and find out which platforms they focus on. If you discover that seven out of ten prefer to use Facebook and LinkedIn, then it’s safe to start with these platforms.

You should also research the platform that they seem to be getting the most engagement.

Audience research

When starting your business, you must have researched your target audience in Laguna Woods. The buyer personas should help you determine the social media platforms that they are active on.

Focusing on specific platforms will yield better results by reaching our audience where they are at.

  1. Add your social media icons on your website

As a local SEO agency, we’re going to advise you to keep your eyes out for all opportunities to help your SEO ratings.

The first step is connecting your website to your social media accounts and also adding your website address to your social media profiles. Doing this will help you get more leads from SEO. Each platform has a different verification procedure, so it’s vital that you do it correctly.

Once your website and social profiles correspond, you then have to add icons on your site.

These icons should be visible, of optimal size, and above the fold for increased exposure. There are several plugins1 that you can use for this process.

You need website visitors in Laguna Woods to share your content on social media to increase engagement, and icons are the best way.

  1. Find and follow influencers in your industry

Your number of relevant followers determines your net worth on social media. If you have 10,000 followers but only 1,000 are from Laguna Woods, then the hug following isn’t beneficial to your business.

You also need to ensure that your followers are actually interested in your products or services. Otherwise, you won’t have much success in social media.

Look up influencer specific to your industry, preferably in Laguna woods, and follow them.

Find out what kind of content they post and what kind of followers they have. Use these influencers as a benchmark.

  1. Create engaging and interactive posts

Here’s an important tip for you; your target audience in Laguna Woods isn’t on social media to buy products or services. They are there to interact and socialize.

You need to strike the perfect balance between engaging posts and promotional content. Avoid posts that are overly promotional and focus on those that are meant to interact with your audience.

The kind of content you post has a lot to do with your success or failure on social media.

Are you in need of an effective social media strategy? Consider hiring us as your local marketing agency and stay ahead of your competitors in Laguna Woods.

  1. Run social media ads

In the past, simply posting on social media would give your brand great exposure.

The game has changed, and organic traffic is at most 10% of our total followers. This means running social media ads to achieve your business goals.

All social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) have targeting tools in place. It is possible to run ads and only target the residents of Laguna Woods.

You can also refine this audience on the basis of their interest or online behavior, to ensure you only reach those people in Laguna Woods that are specifically interested in your products or services.

Running a Successful Business in Laguna Woods

Social media is here to stay, and almost everyone in Laguna Woods has a social media account. It is up to you to make sure that social media marketing is part of your digital marketing strategy.

The good news is that you can always hire a professional marketing agency to handle your accounts for you.

Links to sources used

  1. 10 best social media plugins for WordPress – https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/best-social-media-plugins-for-wordpress/